We are a CPA firm that specializes in banking and we are passionate about what we do. Customer service is our #1 priority. We currently have the following positions available.
Staff or Senior Auditor
We are currently seeking an entry level Staff Auditor or a Senior Auditor.
The role is challenging and the knowledge base is evolving. Audit professionals are responsible for planning and assisting with audit engagements, preparation of financial statements, assist clients with accounting issues and work with senior staff members performing financial statement audits, internal audits and compilations. May be assigned audit in-charge responsibilities and/or supervision of audit staff.
The job requires travel to client locations throughout Texas.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA designation or CPA Candidate
- 3-5 years of experience in public accounting for senior auditor positions
- Expertise in US GAAP and GAAS
- Excellent technical accounting skills and strong software skills
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills
- Ability to adhere to strict client confidentiality
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Strong leadership skills with a positive team player attitude
- Flexibility to travel on a regular basis to out-of-town clients
- Experience working with ProSystem Engagement and/or Knowledge Coach software a plus
- Banking Experience is a plus
We offer an excellent compensation package, commensurate with education, experience and professional development. This includes performance bonuses, comprehensive health and dental coverage and a 401(k) plan. We also provide a comprehensive training program in bank accounting, auditing and taxation to produce well-rounded individuals capable of providing our clients with the expertise they expect.
We are a family-friendly company and strive to create a positive work environment. For consideration, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently seeking a Regulatory Compliance Auditor. The position is responsible for performing regulatory compliance reviews for banking clients, ensuring compliance with all regulations and guidelines in accordance with federal and state banking laws. The job requires travel to client locations throughout Texas.
The role is challenging and the knowledge base is evolving. The position requires a broad knowledge of general banking roles, functions and systems in addition to a comprehensive understanding of regulatory requirements, combined with strong interpersonal skills necessary for interactions with associates and clients in the performance of their duties.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must have strong knowledge of banking concepts, products and services, policies and procedures including regulatory and audit requirements. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required.
- Maintain a proficient knowledge of all applicable bank rules and regulations
- High levels of communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated, dependable, and adaptable
- Good organizational, research and follow-up skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Audit and/or compliance experience
- Preserves orderly and detailed work papers
College degree preferred. 2+ years of regulatory banking experience required. Relocation not required.
Salary depends on skills and experience. We are a family-friendly company and strive to create a positive work environment. For consideration, submit resume to email@example.com.