We are a CPA firm that specializes in banking and we are passionate about what we do. Customer service is our #1 priority. We currently have the following positions available.
We are a CPA firm that specializes in banking and we are passionate about what we do. Customer service is our #1 priority. We are currently searching for a part-time Office Manager (ideally 25-30 hours per week). Hours can be flexible between 8 and 5. Successful candidates will have excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail. Must be able to work independently and be a self-starter.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while maintaining accuracy
- Strong administrative skills
- Maintain firm’s financial statements in Quickbooks
- Monitor firm’s cash position
- Prepare client billings
- Approve employee expense reports
- Develop/maintain system, which ensures timely completion and delivery of all clients’ reports, tax returns, etc.
- Accounts payable processing
- Supervise timekeeping system
- Control all firm filing/recordkeeping systems
- Maintain staffing schedule
- Payroll processing
- Maintain staff job descriptions & personnel files
- Maintain CPE tracking schedule for all employees
- Administer all benefit programs
- Provide for efficient operation and maintenance of all office equipment (including, telephones, voice mail and computers)
- Publish firm’s newsletter and mailing database
- Maintain firm’s insurance policies
- Maintain firm’s thank you/gift lists
- Coordinate firm’s recruiting efforts
- Develop promotional materials (brochures, booklets, etc.)
- Fun! Someone has to add a bit of fun to the office – especially during busy season.
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to learn numerous industry specific software programs a must
- Accounting experience required
- Ability to work with Quickbooks
- Ability to learn several industry-specific software programs – training provided
Salary depends on skills and experience. We are a family-friendly company and strive to create a positive work environment. For consideration, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staff or Senior Auditor
We are currently seeking an entry level Staff Auditor or a Senior Auditor.
The role is challenging and the knowledge base is evolving. Audit professionals are responsible for planning and assisting with audit engagements, preparation of financial statements, assist clients with accounting issues and work with senior staff members performing financial statement audits, internal audits and compilations. May be assigned audit in-charge responsibilities and/or supervision of audit staff.
The job requires travel to client locations throughout Texas.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA designation or CPA Candidate
- 3-5 years of experience in public accounting for senior auditor positions
- Expertise in US GAAP and GAAS
- Excellent technical accounting skills and strong software skills
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills
- Ability to adhere to strict client confidentiality
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Strong leadership skills with a positive team player attitude
- Flexibility to travel on a regular basis to out-of-town clients
- Experience working with ProSystem Engagement and/or Knowledge Coach software a plus
- Banking Experience is a plus
We offer an excellent compensation package, commensurate with education, experience and professional development. This includes performance bonuses, comprehensive health and dental coverage and a 401(k) plan. We also provide a comprehensive training program in bank accounting, auditing and taxation to produce well-rounded individuals capable of providing our clients with the expertise they expect.
We are a family-friendly company and strive to create a positive work environment. For consideration, submit resume to email@example.com.